Looking for an appetizer to serve at your next get-together that looks as chic as can be and only requires 5 minutes of work (and 35 minutes to bake)? That’s less time than heading to your local deli to pick up something prepared! Well, you are very much in luck because I am finally ready to disclose my Baked Brie Recipe that will have your guests “oooooh-ing and ahhhh-ing!” (and you kissing my feet)! All it requires is a can of Pillsbury crescent roll dough and a store-bought Brie cheese.
Here are four simple steps to your next party must!
- Step one: Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a baking sheet with Pam.
- Place your Brie right in the center.
- Step two: Open you crescent dough and roll flat with a rolling pin (make sure all of the cracks are sealed together. Take this one large piece and cover the Brie completely. Pinch around the edges so it is secured.
- Step three: Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Step four: Remove from Baking sheet (or ask your husband to assist!) and place the Brie on a beautiful platter with complimentary chips (I love Stacy’s Pita Chips or try my home-made pita chip recipe). Enjoy!!!