This Holiday season I have partnered with NABISCO®, Dunkin’® Coffee Creamer, and The J.M. Smucker Company to bring you some holiday party inspiration.
Just like many of you, I plan to host a range of holiday parties this season. So this year I am starting like I always do, by making an Evite invitation. Evite has so many festive templates for any type of holiday party theme – from elegant cocktail merriment to kids’ gingerbread house get togethers. And most importantly, since we are all so crazed and on the go, I love that it’s easy to open on your phone, add the details to your calendar, RSVP, and done!
Speaking of convenience, all of the ingredients I used to create my “spread” can be shopped at Target. Again, right from your phone or computer and your order awaits you!! Check out the Target app for savings with Circle.
So back to the party…. each year I like to come up with a few ideas that make my parties unique and memorable. So this year I have three “party treats” I plan to whip up – savory and sweet! And after taste testing and approving each of the recipes, I can assure you guests will be elated. Read on for the recipes…
Easy OREO® Fudge Covered Cookie Holiday Pops
- Step 1: Purchase Fudge Covered OREO Cookies and White Fudge Covered OREO Cookies
- Step 2: Use melted semi-sweet chocolate to attach 1 wooden pop stick to back of each fudge covered cookie. Place top sides down in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Step 3: Repeat with melted white chocolate and white fudge covered cookies and additional pop sticks.
- Step 4: Refrigerate 10 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Step 5: Decorate in festive ways! For the reindeer I used mini pretzels broken in half for the ears, candy eyes for the eyes, and half a red coated candy for the nose!! Then for the other OREO Cookies I sprinkled crushed candy cane on top!! You can use decorating icing to adhere your decorations to the top.
- Step 6: Refrigerate 10 min. or until candy coating is firm.
TRISCUIT® Pesto Holiday Tree
- Step 1: Lay your TRISCUIT Crackers on a large platter in the shape of a Christmas Tree
- Step 2: Spread with basil pesto
- Step 3: Top with drained mixed roasted red and yellow peppers
- Step 4: Sprinkle with shredded Parmesan cheese
- Step 5: Use small cookie cutter to cut a 1” star from a roasted yellow pepper and place at the top for the “star” Step 1: Lay your TRISCUIT Crackers on a large platter in the shape of a Christmas Tree
White Chocolate Peppermint
Brew your Dunkin’® White Chocolate Peppermint flavored coffee. Add Dunkin’® Extra Extra Coffee Creamer. Create a “Toppings Bar” with all the goodies! Marshmallows, Crushed Peppermint, Cinnamon Sticks, and even sprinkles!
For additional holiday inspiration, check out www.evite.com/c/festiveflightsanddelights
Photography by Yesi of Simply Lively
Thank you to NABISCO, Dunkin’® Coffee Creamer, and The J.M. Smucker Company for sponsoring this post