As summer comes to a close, I am not only rotating my closet but also rotating my beauty regimen. Here is what I am loving for September:
- What it is: An ultrawhipped body cream in the alluring scent of almond coconut.
- What it does: This fragrant body cream provides all-day moisture protection without being heavy or greasy. Inspired by Laura Mercier’s French upbringing, the Almond Coconut Body & Bath Collection features playful yet sophisticated formulas inspired by the aura and aroma of the French pâtisserie.
- What it is: A true skin-restoration cream delicately scented with white flowers.
- What it is formulated to do: At the heart of this deliciously rich cream resides a trio of flowers acting in synergy to help rebuild the vital resources of younger-looking skin. Their combined properties have the power to help restore the skin’s natural collagen, revive complexion luminosity and reactivate natural cell renewal.
- What it is: A cooling, soothing gel mask that helps counteract visible signs of aging for younger-looking skin.
- What it is formulated to do: With state-of-the-art breakthrough stem cell technology, rose stem cells are blended with rose extracts to help counteract visible signs of aging, including the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, dehydration, dullness, and sagging. This powerful Gel Mask strengthens and tones, revealing silky soft, radiant, beautiful, and youthful-looking skin.
- What it is: The newest perfume launched by style icons Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.
- What it is formulated to do: Elizabeth and James Nirvana White is a captivating blend of delicate peony, chic muguet, and tender musk for a feminine scent with dark sophistication. Make this your new scent for the Fall season.