Today’s recipe is the perfect health conscious main course with just a touch of sweet flavor. The cooking tutorial in this posts shows that a mom can absolutely balance a baby and cooking healthy… especially with the help of a Bumbo chair (the chair I plopped Baby Reese in!).
Salmon with Maple-Lemon Glaze
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (equal to half of a large lemon)
- 1.5 tablespoons Agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Coconut Oil Cooking spray
1. Squeeze your fresh lemon juice then combine the first 4 ingredients in a large ziplock bag.
2. Add your fish to the bag and make sure to give it a good shake. Seal and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
3. Remove your fish from the bag and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Coat the pan with coconut oil spray and then add your fish to the pan.
4. Cook each side for 3-4 minutes. Before serving, dice some fresh parsley and sprinkle on top.