Fall Home Tour
Welcome to the #MiaChateauFH Fall Home Tour 2019! I am so in love with all of the little Fall details I added throughout our home to transition it to the new season.
In our Family Room I updated the couch pillows and created a sweet display of pumpkins on our coffee table. Then in our Kitchen I went overboard with Coppers – adding accents all along the backsplash and throughout our built-in shelving. Then lastly at out dining table I set a table that is elegant but versatile – utilizing beautiful votives rather than my standard flowers. Welcome – hope you stay a while and enjoy pinning!!
Family Room Details:
- New Pillows from Serena & Lily
- Pumpkins from Pottery Barn
- Similar faux florals
- Furniture from Kathy Kuo Home – see links in this post
- New Serena & Lily Balboa Counter Stools
- Mackenzie Childs Parchment Canisters on my island
- Endless Copper Accents from Pottery Barn
Dining Room Details:
- These Simon Pearce Hurricanes make for a gorgeous center piece.
- Fall themed embroidered napkins and foliage napkin rings from Kim Seybert.
Photography by Yesi of Simply Lively
Thank you to all the brands that helped bring this post to life