Sometimes it’s the little things that take your gathering from good to memorable. And I think that today’s pumpkin spice muffins, which are shaped into the sweetest Fall shapes are just that. Whether you plan to serve them at brunch, bring as a hostess gift in a pretty basket tied with ribbon, or serve in lieu of bread at your next dinner party, these muffins will be a hit!
The main necessity – the Williams Sonoma Nordic Ware Cakelet Pan, which makes six charming cakelets (or muffins) in the shape of Fall leaves, acorns and pumpkins. You can make these from scratch with my recipe below or use a mix – this Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Muffin mix is delicious! Hope you enjoy whipping these up for your next Fall party!
Pumpkin Spice Muffin Ingredients:
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray your Williams Sonoma Nordic Ware Cakelet Pan with cooking spray.
- In a blender, mix the oats until they have the consistency of flour, about 1 minute.
- Combine the remaining ingredients with the oat flour in the blender; blend until smooth and creamy, about 1-2 minutes.
- Divide batter evenly among pan.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool muffins in pan 5 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on a wire rack and serve!