Pink Earl Cocktail
Over on my instagram I shared I was hosting a summer soiree for my girl friends this week, and my goal was to make it everything pink… from the table, to the flowers, to the cocktails! So I whipped up a “Pink Earl” specialty cocktails using Croft Pink (the first ever rosé port with vibrant flavours of cherry and raspberry). Today I wanted to share the recipe because it’s a really nice light and sweet summer cocktail.
Pink Earl Cocktail:
– 50 ml (1 shot glass) of Croft Pink
– 25 ml (1/2 shot glass) of Triple Sec
– 30 ml (3/4 shot glass of Earl Grey Tea)
– 15 ml (1/4 shot glass) Lemon Juice
– 1 Tablespoon of Orange Jam
Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker full of ice. Shake well. Pour into coupe glass and garnish with mint leaf.