Holiday Office Tour
Welcome to the FH Headquarters Holiday Office Tour! I just love working in this space, so naturally I felt the need to give it that Holiday feel! With a few simple touches, like an adorable slim tree, tassel stockings, garlands, and a few twinkle lights, each space was transformed to a winter wonderland (of course keeping with the girly aesthetic I love!).
Since this is the first time I am really sharing the space on my blog I wanted to be sure to link EVERYTHING… the furniture, the light fixtures, and more, so you can shop!! I broke it down by room and then did a list of holiday decorations I used as well!
So, welcome! I look forward to continuing to decorate my office each season!!
The Pink Room as I call it, is the “meeting space”. A place where guests come to hang and have a cup of coffee or a chance for our team to sit and chill! It’s the first room you see as you enter the office and I love that you immediately see a pink couch contrasted to a bright printed rug!! I linked each of these Grandin Road pieces below.
For the Holidays I added a garland to the leaning mirror, bottle brush trees sprinkled around the room, and lots of twinkle lights!
In the Pink Room:
- Grandin Road London Sofa
- Grandin Road Mongolian Sheep Fur Pillows (2)
- Grandin Road Be Our Guest Pillow
- Grandin Road Langley Rug
- Grandin Road Broadway Cocktail Table
- Grandin Road Sonia Table Lamps
- Grandin Road Broadway Side Tables
- Grandin Road Brynn Scalloped Console Tables
- Craftmade Sigrid Light Fixture
- Gold Leaning Mirror was a Homegoods find. Find similar options: here, here, and here
- C. Brooke Ring Love Flushed Painting
- Pottery Barn Garland (hung over mirror)
- Mirrored Disco Ball Ornaments (which I added to the garland)
- Garnet Hill White Bottle Brush Trees (on the coffee table)
- Twinkle Lights
- Mini Cinema Light Box
In the next room, the “Dining Room,” I wanted a communal work space that could double as a dining room for photo shoots, so a rectangular table was essential. Then of course a bar cart to hold whatever glassware and decorations I was planning to style that week was equally as important (and I love that this one from Grandin Road has arms that can be extended!). Then I have to note the amazing gallery wall I made on Framebridge in the backdrop. It is actually photos from my website – and the rose gold bamboo frames are amazing!!
To enhance the room for the Holidays I found the perfect size tree – a slim pine which I decorated with super girly ornaments. Then I just LOVE the tassel stockings because they for one, match the color story, but two, are so girly as well!! In the center of my table I created a Holiday cheese board which I will be sharing a closer look at later this week!! Here are the details for this room…
- Grandin Road Jubilee Side Chairs
- Grandin Road Piccadilly Dining Table
- Grandin Road Leighton 2-Drawer Chest
- Grandin Road Celebrations Cart (on sale for $199)
- Joss & Main Colorful Goblets (on bar cart)
- Joss & Main Gold Rimmed Glassware (on bar cart)
- Framebridge Gallery Wall Bamboo Frames
- Craftmade Pendant Light Fixtures
- Sara Fitz Framed Art Print (near striped chest)
- Grandin Road Tassle Stockings
- Grandin Road Slim Pine Tree (5’5″ pre-lit!)
- 16 piece Pink Ornament set
- Letter Ornaments similar
- Nambé Ornaments
- Joss & Main Candlesticks (on the dining table)
- Round Marble and Gold Tray similar (on the dining table)
- “Merry Plates”similar (on the dining table)
- Mini “F” and “H” Stockings similar (on striped buffet)
- Crate & Barrel White Tree Candles (on striped buffet)
- Joss & Main Boxwood Wood Wreath
Thanks for stopping by! As I said earlier, I love that I have this new space to continue to update season after season!! Follow the hashtag #FHHeadquarters for updates! Happy Holidays!
Get the look:
Photography by Yesi of Simply Lively