Fall Cocktail Time
It’s Fall and that means Fall cocktails are in order. So today I have partnered with Rhum Clement Liqueur D’Orange to create a Fall punch that incorporates all my favorite Fall-themed ingredients, apple cider, cinnamon sticks, and ginger beer! Cheers the perfect party punch!!
- 1/3 cup honey
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 8 cups apple cider, divided
- 4 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 3 cups (24 oz.) Rhum Clement Liqueur D’Orange
- 2 (12-oz.) bottles ginger beer, chilled
- Sliced green apples, oranges, or lemons, for garnish
- Rosemary sprig, for garnish
Step 1 Combine honey, cinnamon sticks, and 2 cups of cider in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring often, until honey is dissolved, about 7 minutes. Remove from heat; cool and steep. Discard cinnamon sticks.
Step 2 Combine spiced cider mixture(above), cranberry juice, Rhum Clement Liqueur D’Orange, ginger beer, and remaining 6 cups apple cider in a large punch bowl. Serve over ice and garnish as you please.
Thank you to Rhum Clément for sponsoring this post.
Photography by Yesi of Simply Lively