with Rhum Clément
Fall Cocktail Time
It’s Fall and that means Fall cocktails are in order. So today I have partnered with Rhum Clement Liqueur D’Orange to create a Fall punch that incorporates all my favorite Fall-themed ingredients, apple cider, cinnamon sticks, and ginger beer! Cheers the perfect party punch!!
- 1/3 cup honey
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 8 cups apple cider, divided
- 4 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 3 cups (24 oz.) Rhum Clement Liqueur D’Orange
- 2 (12-oz.) bottles ginger beer, chilled
- Sliced green apples, oranges, or lemons, for garnish
- Rosemary sprig, for garnish
Step 1 Combine honey, cinnamon sticks, and 2 cups of cider in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring often, until honey is dissolved, about 7 minutes. Remove from heat; cool and steep. Discard cinnamon sticks.
Step 2 Combine spiced cider mixture(above), cranberry juice, Rhum Clement Liqueur D’Orange, ginger beer, and remaining 6 cups apple cider in a large punch bowl. Serve over ice and garnish as you please.
Thank you to Rhum Clément for sponsoring this post.
Photography by Yesi of Simply Lively
Give me all the fall vibes! This punch looks so good!