It’s Officially Cranberry Cocktail Time
Today I wanted to share a Holiday Cocktail that works as the perfect compliment to your Thanksgiving celebration through the Holidays. I am always looking for easy cocktail recipes that I can have pre-made in a shaker, so I can whip them up quickly and get back to my hostessing duties, and this Crantini cocktail is fab!! So, a big thank you is necessary to website TheSpruceEats.com for sharing this incredibly easy recipe which literally takes 3 minutes and two ingredients.
Of course, the display pieces in this post are what steal the eye. I served my Crantinis in the most gorgeous glasses from Christofle alongside Barware from their Graphik Collection. I linked everything featured here below the recipe ingredients!!
- 2 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce cranberry liqueur
- Garnish: fresh cranberries and a sprig of rosemary
Shake vodka and liqueur in a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour into a pretty glass and add garnish!
Christofle Shopping List:
- Iriana Crystal Water Goblet
- Graphik Silver-Plated Cocktail Shaker
- Graphik Silver-Plated Champagne Cooler
- Graphik Silver-Plated Insulated Ice Bucket
- Vertigo 3 Ring Candlesticks
- Albi 2 Tier Server (which I used for extra garnish!)
Cheers to the start of a beautiful Holiday season!!
Thank you to Christofle for partnering on this post.
Photography by Yesi of Simply Lively