During the Fall I love to serve a seasonal drink for guests that come to the house, and this year the drink is a family friendly Apple Cider Punch. And with such a sweet set up (you mainly need a fun drink dispenser!), you will totally want to get on board!
No matter how casual (a play date!) or how fancy (a dinner party!), I love to have a little drink station with my drink dispenser filled for guests to help themselves! Something about the display makes guests feel special and treated (I have served water with lemon and my girlfriends will be ooooh-ing and ahhhh-ing”!) So out away those apple juice boxes because this is going to be your go-to drink this season!
FH Apple Cider Punch Ingredients:
- 1 gallon Apple Cider
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Sliced Apple
- Cinnamon Sticks for Garnish
- Pour Apple Cider into a drink dispenser (I linked serval to shop below!)
- Stir in Pumpkin Spice and sliced apples (honestly the apples are for show more than flavor!)
- Serve over ice and garnish with an apple slice and cinnamon stick.
- Stir occasional to keep flavors equally distributed.
The real task is making the display look good! So here are my Apple Cider Station Essentials:
- Drink Dispenser
- Mason Jar glasses
- Plaid or Nacvy Napkins
- Apples for decorating around the station
Shop my favorites:
Hope this inspires you to add little touches to your gatherings (no matter how casual!) that make visiting your home extra memorable to friends and guests! Cheers!
Photos by Snapp Photography