With Christmas and New Years vacations upon us, it was time I made a list of my travel necessities. Here is a list of my faves when it comes to being comfy on-board.
1. My favorite Light Weight Carry-On Rolling Bag is the: TUMI Super Léger International Carry-On $395.00. It is ‘soft’ making it easier to smoosh into the “sizer” at the airport. Not to mention, easy to store under your bed at a hotel.
2. I feel like no matter how hard I try, I end up bringing 100 things on-board: snacks, magazines, electronics, tylenol, this list goes on… so this carry-all Shoulder Bag is perfect for tossing in all of whole lot of ‘stuff’ while still appearing pulled together. C. Wonder Mini Nylon Easy Tote $58.00
3. I featured this Makeup Case in this post, and I am still obsessed. It’s perfect for toiletries I may need during travel like my aquaphor, tums, or spare hair ties: Boulevard Bags Origami Pouch $21.00
4. You don’t want your Laptop getting banged around in your carry-on, so I am always sure to travel with it in a case, and how fun it JA’s design?! Jonathan Adler Laptop Sleeve Arcade $29.00
5. I was recently introduced to the Puggabugg and it’s genious. Simply plug it into the bottom of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, and it protects from water, dust and whatever else may be floating around in the bottom of your purse. Pluggabugg Anti-Dust & Liquid Protector $9.99
6.I no longer have difficulty sleeping on planes thanks to my trusted “Cloudz” Travel Pillow, and best of all, it snaps to the outside of your luggage or handbag, so there’s nothing additional to carry! “Cloudz” Soft Travel Pillow $19.99
7. A Headphone Splitter is a great thing to have when traveling with a friend. Have one person download a movie and then the two of you can watch it together by plugging your own headphones into this small device! StarTech 3.5mm 4-Pin to Dual 3-Pin 3.5mm Headset Splitter Adapter $7.78
8. The FHH swears by his Ipad Typing Case. While I like to have my laptop in tow for blogging when I travel, he loves that his iPad instantly becomes a mini laptop with a keyboard so he can take care of all of his emails in-flight! ZAGGkeys PROplus $129.99