Wine Lovers Gift Guide
December 7, 2018
From cheese boards, to wine openers, to wine chillers, to the perfect bottle of wine, your “wine loving” friend will be thrilled to open one of these gifts over the Holidays! Here is a list of what I recommend buying for that special someone who appreciates a nice pour:
- Vinglacé Wine Chiller (Nordstrom) $89 : Keep a bottle of wine or bubbly perfectly chilled for hours in this vacuum-insulated, stainless-steel canister. Just unscrew the adjustable top and insert your chilled bottle—nothing else is required!
- Gold Rim Coupe Glasses Set, set of 4 (Williams Sonoma) $42: Perfect for celebratory toasting, these elegant coupes are wreathed with golden, hand-etched laurel leaves. Coming from a gal who loves pretty presentation, I definitely approve these glasses from the Holidays through the new year!
- Monogramed Marble Bottle Stopper (Nordstrom) $19 : A monogrammed marble sphere tops an elegant goldtone bottle stopper that makes a perfect housewarming gift. An amazing price for something monogrammed in my opinion!
- Cathy’s Concepts Monogram Acacia Wood Cheese Board $84 : Add a personalized touch to your cheese board with this acacia-wood board featuring a monogrammed slate accent and coordinating cheese labels! It’s the perfect serving board for a wine and cheese night!
- Confetti 5-Piece Whiskey Decanter Set (Neiman Marcus) $140 : I love decanters as a beautiful accent on a bar cart and they gold speckles look so festive! Best of all, Neimans is offering a free gift with purchase!
- AERIN Chocolate Shagreen Set of 4 Coasters (Nordstrom) $285 : Stingray-embossed leather coasters make for such a chic bar accessory. I love everything by the brand AERIN!
- Three-Bottle Gift Il Dolce Far Niente (Far Niente) $355 : A wine lover needs great wine and this Gift Box has the finest selection. Includes: 2017 Far Niente Estate Bottled Chardonnay Napa Valley, 2016 Far Niente Estate Bottled Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, Oakville, 2012 Dolce, Napa Valley. I have tasted them all (at home and in Napa) and they are delicious, plus the bottles are gorgeous as display pieces!
- Riedel Vinum Syrah Wine Glass Set, Set of 2 (Williams Sonoma) $59 : These crystal wine glasses meant for “well-structured red wines” but look fabulous for whatever you plan to serve. Flatter friends by adding a monogram!
- Coravin Limited Edition Wine Preservation System (Neiman Marcus) $400 : A wine opener that allows you to pour wine from a bottle without removing the cork! Possibly the coolest gift you can buy for a wine lover this year – it’s worth the splurge (and if not on your friend, then for sure for yourself!).