Star Spangled Cheese Platter
These stainless steel star shaped cookie cutters are a game changer and I highly recommend you buy them (they come in a pack with 3 sizes)!! I used the largest size star to shape these cheese stars and I used the smallest to cut pineapple stars for a patriotic sangria (recipe coming soon!!).
I hope this board inspires you… Full list of ingredients below!!
4th of July Cheese Board Shopping List:
- 3 packs Fontina Cheese which I used to make the stars
- 1 round Brie
- One other type of Cheese sliced (here I used cheddar)
- Red Grapes
- 1 pack of Strawberries
- 1 small pack of Blueberries
- 1 assorted pack of Carrs Crackers
- Green Olives
- 1 pack of wooden sticks if you would like to make child-friendly skewers (see bottom left of board!)
- 1 Cheeseboard (here is a link to the one I used here)
Shop the post:
Photography by Simply Lively