I am so excited to share a delicious Holiday cocktail today in partnership with Ketel One! And while this rosemary infused vodka cocktail is perfect in color, it’s even better in taste. The combination of Ketel One Vodka’s crisp taste combined with the sweetness of cranberry and homemade rosemary syrup, topped off with just a hint of bubbles is the perfect welcome cocktail for any Holiday party. Served in my brand new Juliska Amalia Coupe glasses, they look extra fancy! Read on for the recipe!
Rosemary Infused Holiday Cocktail
- Ketel One Vodka
- Cranberry Juice
- Homemade Rosemary Simple Syrup: sugar and fresh rosemary
- Fresh cranberries, toothpicks, and a few sprigs of rosemary for garnish
Instructions (serves four)
- Rosemary Simple Syrup: In a quart pan add 4 cups water, 4 cups sugar & 6 sprigs of rosemary. Simmer until sugar is completely dissolved & strain into glass jar.
- In a shaker or pitcher add 4.5 oz Ketel One Vodka, 1.5 cups cranberry juice, 4 teaspoons simple syrup, ice & shake or mix.
- Strain into champagne coupe & top with prosecco.
- Place 4 cranberries on a toothpick. Garnish your glass with tooth pick and a hint of rosemary.
- Recipe inspired by The Flair Exchange
Make your display sparkle!
Happy Holiday Sipping!
Shop the look:
Photography by Yesi of Simply Lively