Labor Day Brunch is Served
Rarely do I snap photos on my phone and share on my website, but this decadent Labor Day brunch was so beautiful and bright, I couldn’t help but share.
This spread is the perfect family-friendly brunch menu. Plain and Multi grain bagels (pre-sliced) with the option of cream cheese or chicken salad on top, store-bought chicken tenders, tomato and mozzarella with a balsamic drizzle and mint, greek salad, a crudite tray, watermelon tray, homemade blueberry muffins, olives, and kid-friendly snacks of gold fish, pretzels, and wheat thins.
But the true reason I wanted to share this spread was because I used some of my all-time favorite, most highly used serving pieces and thought I should share. Here are some links to my favorite serving pieces I use nearly overtime I entertain:
- Chip n Dip Platter
- This is another good one for Crudite and dip.
- Dip Set – Anything with small bowls for dips or nuts is a must!
- Snack server (this is the one I used for the kids snacks! I also use for nuts and crackers next to cheese boards)
- This is another one that is a tad more elegant and has dividers.
- Wooden Serving Trays (I especially love these for outdoor entertaining because they are unbreakable, and the handles make them easy for carrying a large spread outside.)
- Bowls for chicken salad, tuna and more. I always use a few of these for side dishes at lunches and dinners.
- Rectangular Platters for just about anything (and this set is a steal for a set of two!)