I am thrilled to share this gorgeous blue and white table I created for Hanukkah dinner!! Filled with pops of blue from the ornaments to the napkins, classic elements like crystal stemware and silver candlesticks, to just a bit of twinkle from the twinkle lights and silver gelt sprinkled down the center, I can’t wait to host my family for the first night in a few short weeks!!
Get the look:
- Three Tiered Stand: Pottery Barn Antique Silver Tiered Stand
- Candle Sticks: Pottery Barn Antique Mercury Glass Pillars
- Chargers: Pottery Barn Caterers Box of 12 in Silver
- Dinner Plates: Pottery Barn Leila Dinner Plate
- Flatware: Pottery Barn Luna Flatware
- Napkins: Pottery Barn Classic Napkin in Chambray
- Menorah: Pottery Barn Rachel Menorah
- Hurricanes: Simon Pearce Revere Hurricanes
- Ornaments: Frontgate Tuilerie Bleu 60-pc. Ornament Collection
Photography by Yesi of Simply Lively
Thank you to Pottery Barn for partnering on this post.