As we transition to warmer weather, I am loving an “au natural” + earthy palette. From woodgrain finishes to ceramic, there are so many amazing pieces available to sprinkle throughout your home, creating a sense of warmth and serenity. And best of all, these neutral elements can be mixed and matched with pretty much any color story that exists in your home. So swap your classic silverware for a Flatware Set with Woodgrain Finish or warm up your kitchen by placing a cluster of Textured Ceramic Storage Canisters in a corner. Or add some greenery or succulents to your bookshelf with these Portico Standing Planters. Shop some of my favorite picks below!
Shop my picks:
- Textured Ceramic Storage Canisters with Wood Lids Set of 3 by World Market
- Ivory Element Dinnerware Collection by World Market
- Layered Bookend Planters by Williams-Sonoma
- Geometric Wood and Brass Napkin Rings Set of 4 by World Market
- Lorena 20-Piece Candlewood Flatware Set with Woodgrain Finish by Lorena (available in-store and soon online)
- Wicker Willow Charger by Pottery Barn
- Portico Standing Planters by West Elm
Thank you to the brands that partnered for this post.