My latest breakfast obsession is just a few simple steps and after sharing with a few friends, I finally received enough enthusiasm and encouragement to share it with all of you. So here we are, the perfect start to your day, the FH Yogurt Medley.
- 1 container of low fat yogurt or approx 1.5 cups from a large container
- 1 tablespoon of ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup or sugar free cereal (such a oat flakes or corn flakes)
- 1/2 cup of low fat granola
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup of raisins (feel free to use craisins or dried blueberries as substitute)
- I usually include 1/2 banana sliced but was out today
- Other additions or substitutes can include: instead of 1/2 cup of granola, opt for 1/2 cup of sliced almonds or 1/2 cup of Kashi GoLean Crunch. Instead of blueberries, choose another fruit such as sliced strawberries or fresh blackberries.
Mix all of your ingredients together. Enjoy!