Today’s table is perfect for a girly brunch, a bridal shower, a baby girl baby shower, a baby girl birthday… it’s pretty much conducive to anyone who loves pink!
So, how did I create this sweet table?
Here’s the breakdown of everything I used so you can re-create it in your own home.
- Placemats: StoneTextile Studio Diamond Cut Acrylic Placemat in Natural Finish
- Silverware: Waterford Flatware Conover Set
- Water Glasses: Libbey Impressions Glassware
- Straws: Striped Pink Straws
- A Pink Drink: I chose Pink Lemonade
- Candy Dishes to put in front of each person’s seat: Fishs Eddy Diner White Nut Bowl
- Pink candy: I used Pink lollipops and pink Good & Plentys
- Flowers: I chose an orchid arrangement that had pink accents
- Napkins: Sail to Sable
- Napkin Rings: Fishs Eddy Polka Dot Napkin Ring