Fall Cheese Board Checklist
It’s Fall so let’s swap some of those everyday cheese board favorites for some seasonal finds!! Here’s a list of yummy recommendations to make the perfect Fall board!!
- Aged Cheeses: Parmigiano reggiano and Aged white cheddar.
- Classic Brie or Fromager d’Affinois Pumpkin Seed Brie
- Crackers with Pumpkin or Cranberry (like the Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps from Trader Joes or Raincoast Crisps Cranberry Crackers)
- Genoa Salami
- Fall Spiced Nuts: Toasted Walnuts, Sugar Coated Pecans, Candied Almonds
- Red Grapes
- Fig Jam to spread over hard cheeses
- Other Fruits that are in season: apples and cranberries (but I usually save cranberries for the Holidays)
- Mini Pumpkins as a decorative element
- Cinnamon Sticks for Garnish