An array of Hot Chocolates for your Winter Guests
January 5, 2016
In the winter season I love whipping up Hot Chocolate as a yummy drink alongside my dessert station. Nowadays there is such a wide variety to choose from, so I wanted to share some new favorites I found all across the web! The key to success is adorning with candy canes, loads of whipped cream, or peppermint flakes to have guests ooooh-ing and aaaah-ing!
Hot Chocolate Options for all your tastebuds:
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate via SugarHero.com
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate via BonAppetit.com
- Hot Chocolate with Sea Salt Whipped Cream via AdventuresinCooking.com
- Ultra Rich Hot Chocolate via Food.com
- Frozen Hot Chocolate via epicurious.com
- Nutella Hot Chocolate via MarthaStewart.com
- Classic Hot Chocolate via JennySteffens.Blogspot
- Bittersweet Hot Chocolate via BHG.com
So many great choices here!
Beautiful photo 🙂